Enjoy 15% OFF Fall & Winter Apparel
Print or show this page at checkout
Offer valid thru October 31st 2018
Read on below for more information about apparel
The Importance of Fall & Winter Clothing
Don't let the cooling temperatures declare riding season over. Cold weather riding apparel, similar to summer clothes, are designed to insulate you from the elements, pull moisture from your skin and maintain optimal fit in a riding position.
The Importance of Fall Apparel
- Proper layering is the best way to prevent moisture build-up and overheating.
- Consider starting a ride with a wool baselayer, long sleeved riding jersey, an insulated windbreaker jacket, and leg warmers.
- Add gloves, booties, bib covers and neck tubes as temperatures drop
Before you go!
Three things to always remember when going out for a ride.
1. Wear just enough to keep from being cold. Being toasty warm will lead to abundant sweat and soon after a loss of insulation.
2. Propper layers makes it easy to adjust your outfit throughout a ride to maintain a neutral temperature.
3. Technical apparel that fits to the skin pulls moisture away from the body and will prolong your riding season.