- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
$3.79 - $9.99
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
The Fixy cap is the easiest cap to use, period. No push or pull of the mouth-piece required to open and close. Integrated heart-valve provides great flow, and a leak-free seal when not in use. - Self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design - No push or pull required to open and close the Heart Valve - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials.
Specialized's MoFlo Cap delivers 50% more water than other traditional caps. MoFlo valve is easy to open, effortless to use, and 100% leak-proof when closed. - New MoFlo cap design features a wide water channel - Double O-ring on valve offers 100% leak-free performance - Valve is soft to the touch and, effortless to open and close
Specialized's WaterGate self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a leak-proof design, even when the valve is open, providing a simple drinking experience. - Simple hands-free open and close valve: nothing to turn - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drinks - Rubber over-molded cap for easy grip
$4.59 - $5.19
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
Blackburn's Comp Cage is made of light and durable aluminum with wide rails to hold fast. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class, too.
• Extra-burly welded oversize aluminum • Reinforced top grip your bottle • 68 Grams • Available in 5 colors: Black, Silver, Green, Blue, Red
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your belt with our lightweight belt closure with Helium Hex airflow - Adjustable closure system for quick sizing - Water resistant zippered micro storage pocket - Reflective accents - Fits keys and credit cards - Compatible with all Ergo and Ultralight Belts - Dimensions: 4.72cm x 3.15cm x .59cm - Weight: .07g
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
$5.29 - $9.99
Get a cage that matches your bike! Giant's 5mm Aluminum Cage is light, holds fast and looks great.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
$5.95 - $6.80
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve Cover keeps your bite valve clean. Put it on your valve for storage or while traveling and your bite valve will stay just the way you left it.
CamelBak's Ergo HydroLock controls your fluid flow with the flip of a switch. Turn it on to drink, turn it off for added security during transport. Simply insert it into the end of your CamelBak drinking tube and attach the valve to the other end. Plus, the 90-degree bend makes sipping on the go a cinch!
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
- Strap mount system mounts to any tube on your bike - Fits 22.2mm to 31.8mm tubes - Great for unique mounting applications - Type: Cage Mount
$6.00 - $11.00
Specialized's Little Big Mouth Bottle, just got better. New and improved design with better feel and function. Still durable and 100% leak-free. - New Big Mouth cap design features a wide water channel to deliver up to 50% greater flow than other leading bottles, plus improved functional outside grip - Large, soft reliable poppet top is easy to activate and seals tight. 100% leak-free - Easy to grip, more flexible than original Little Big Mouth - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials
CamelBak's HydroLink Filter Adapter enables you to refill your reservoir through the drinking tube. Attach the HydroLink between the hose and your water filter (sold separately) and you are ready to replenish your water supply.
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
Page 1 of 11 Next page