- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
The Next R handlebar features 800mm of premium unidirectional carbon with the shred-ready positioning of Race Face's SixC bars. DH strength and Enduro weight for when you really need to lean into it. - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - 35mm bar diameter for incredible strength/weight ratio
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
- Full UD carbon construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 9-degree back sweep - EN-Mountain safety certification - Upsweep / Drop: 4-degree - Back Sweep / Bend: 9-degree - 200g
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
Origin-8's Pro Rise All Mountain Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 butted aluminum. It provides a 40mm rise with a wrist-friendly 5-degree sweep and a 625mm width.
$48.25 - $53.59
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
$52.05 - $60.45
Origin-8's Space Off Road II Handlebar is ready to explore the final trail frontier. This radical bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a 50mm sweep and 37.5mm rise. But it's not just for looks — it lets you distribute your weight and hand placement in multiple ways for more control and comfort.
Origin-8's Urban MX Riser Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061 aluminum. It provides a 60mm rise and a narrow 560mm width. A large grip surface leaves you plenty of room to move your hands or mount necessities like lights, bells, and computers.
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
- Ultra-light high-performance full-composite construction - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust set-up markings
- Ultra-Light High-Performance Full-SLR Composite Construction Makes For Maximum Stiffness And Lowest Possible Weight - 9° Rearward/ 5° Upward Sweep - Micro-Adjust Set-Up Markings - Not Compatible With Bar Ends
Giant's Contact SLR XC Riser Handlebar is the key to cross country domination! This beauty barely weighs a thing, and has a 15mm rise with a 9-degree sweep for ergonomic bliss. Plus, it features micro-adjust markers for a perfect fit and it's compatible with bars ends so you get the ideal bike set-up.
A race-proven handlebar, the M9 bar is ENVE's dedicated downhill option. Designed around a 31.8mm clamp diameter and a downhill-focused flex profile, this bar’s celebrated ride feel defined the potential of a DH carbon fiber bar and realigned performance expectations. The M9 bar features 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 245g (30mm rise); 265g (50mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 810mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Riderbar is crafted from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 680mm wide, it gives you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
The MX Handlebar offers a comfortable way to customize your bike with a bit of BMX style. The low-rise chromoly handlebar is a perfect upgrade to a Weekender Archer bike, for example. Or, put them on any bike in need of some tough chromed chromoly steel! - 7/8” (22.2mm) BMX style clamp (so you’ll need a BMX stem to use them) - 4” rise - 28” width
Previous page Page 2 of 2