Ticket to Ride
Usually, when it comes to value, there's going to be some sort of compromise. With the Avenue, we took a hard line against that. We gave it carefully sculpted vents and a graceful shape. We packed it with the same features and careful touches that define our flagship helmets, such as our Sweat Guide liner and No-Twist Tri-Glides for ease of adjustment. Not to mention integrated MIPS.
- MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- What was once ErgoDial now has an improved dial feel and function (no longer requires a push to turn) and is sleeker and less bulky.
- Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear.
- 53-60cm / 20.85-23.6-inch
|Matte/Gloss Black / One Size||768686285820||7114206|
|Matte/Gloss Hi-Viz/Black / One Size||768686285868||7114210||210000048046|
|Matte/Gloss Red/Black / One Size||768686285882||7114212|
|Matte/Gloss White/Gray / One Size||768686285905||7114214||210000050160|