A message to our customers
As I’m sure everyone is aware Ohioans are under a “stay at home” order beginning today at 11:59pm. Many businesses are able to stay in operation because they are deemed essential. Under section 12-H bicycle shops are deemed as such. This gives us the right to stay open for business, but it doesn’t mean that we should. There are many factors that can be considered, but only one that matters and that is of the health and safety of our amazing employees and customers. We have been able to keep our stores as clean as possible for everyone that entered our stores during this time. We have tried to stay open as long as we can for our employees and customers, but now I believe we have to do what is right for everyone in our community. Here is our plan going forward.
- Beginning Tuesday, March 23rd all Montgomery Cyclery locations will be closed.
- Online Store Open!
- Visit us anytime online at www.montgomerycyclery.com
- We will be offering free delivery within the 275 loop or 10 miles of any location on all orders over $50.
- We will do our best to get these deliveries out ASAP, but please be patient during these times.
- Our goal is to reopen our doors on April 7th. Of course we will continue to follow the recommendations of our government leaders and doctors.
- Please keep an eye out on our website and our social media pages for further information.
We will be back to assist you with all of your cycling needs very soon. I hope everyone stays safe and healthy. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions,
President, Montgomery Cyclery, Inc.
Beating Cabin Fever
We offer ground shipping on nearly all products and many bikes. And if you live within the 275 loop or within 10 miles of a Montgomery Cyclery location we are offering free delivery. Simply check out as you usually would, and use your delivery address under your contact information.