This is a set of universal, removable brake hardware for WeThePeople bikes. Did you lose yours after you took it off? Yeah, we did, too.
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Pulls two brake cables with one lever •136g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
•Side pull brake •Aluminum construction •Brake only •66-95mm
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
•Compatible with most caliper style brakes •Designed for water clearing
$29.99 - $31.99
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction
$15.99 - $16.99
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
$6.99 - $7.99
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Steel construction • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • 200 grams pair
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano's 105 Rear Brake Caliper utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot for excellent braking. It's made of light and durable cold-forged aluminum and boasts Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this fine stopper has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
$31.99 - $38.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano BR-M375 Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper - Pad adjust tool size unified to 5mm allen key - Quick/fast assembly - Light braking operation for easy/long riding - Clean cable routing in combination with both chain stay and seat stay mount - Brake power same as BR-M416A - 20% pad clearance increase - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Linear-pull MTB levers - B01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Frame or fork mount adapter and rotor not included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
Page 1 of 21 Next page