This is a set of universal, removable brake hardware for WeThePeople bikes. Did you lose yours after you took it off? Yeah, we did, too.
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •4 finger •205g pair
• Side pull design • Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing • Aluminum construction • 330 grams/set
- Includes everything needed to mount hex nut style (non-recessed) caliper brakes - Model: Front
$16.99 - $19.99
•Side pull brake •Aluminum construction •Brake only •66-95mm
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
$29.99 - $31.99
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
$1.99 - $2.99
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound •Includes one extra set of pads
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
• Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Steel construction • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • 200 grams pair
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Hex nut type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most cantilever and u-brake systems • Allen head type • All weather compound
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
One-speed Shimano Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - This coaster brake conversion kit produces a vibration noise while braking. The noise is not indicative of a defect issue. Please expect this vibration noise when using this product.
$19.00 - $19.99
- Aluminum pad holder with R55C4 pads
Shimano's 105 Rear Brake Caliper utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot for excellent braking. It's made of light and durable cold-forged aluminum and boasts Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this fine stopper has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
$31.99 - $38.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$50.99 - $52.99
Shimano Altus hydraulic disc brake and lever sets feature an entry-level design that's ideal for beginner riders and riders with smaller hands. - The brake lever's versatile design matches numerous bike styles - Braking power is adjusted for entry-level riders - Pre-bled brakes for easy, quick, and clean installation
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Page 1 of 11 Next page