Parts & Accessories
$9.00 - $34.00
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$4.00 - $17.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$9.00 - $53.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$5.95 - $23.95
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$5.95 - $27.95
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4 (6mm) - Optimized for temps down to 15degF (-9.4degC) - Synthetic later minimizes the risk of allergic reactions
$10.99 - $19.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$3.99 - $4.99
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
$3.99 - $27.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$10.00 - $140.00
Our new 2Bliss Ready Tire Sealant was custom-designed in partnership with a leading laboratory for tire sealants, and it also underwent extensive real-world testing with our Factory Athletes. What we developed is an innovative, ecological formulation that's the answer to the requirements that riders like you've been demanding. It will immediately seal punctures up to 6mm, whether it be on a road or mountain tire, as well as across global temperatures [-20° to 70°C]. Natural, micro holes in the sidewalls will seal well, and the system is safe for use with latex inner tubes, even inside tubulars. Please note that this sealant is ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so it holds no potential for allergic reactions, and there's no risk of it creating damage to bike parts. - Proven by our Factory Team Athletes. - Seals punctures up to 6mm. - Performs in a wide temperature range (-20° – 70°C). - Works in latex inner tubes inside tubulars. - Ammonium-, protein-, and latex-free, so there's no risk of allergic reactions or damage to bike parts. Recommended sealant amount per tire: - Road: 24-32mm - 30-40ml - Open Road: 33-50mm - 50-70ml - MTN: 2.0-2.3" 80-100ml - MTN: 2.4-3.0" 100-125ml
Our Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube for all types of bicycle setups. - Nylon for maximum strength and effectiveness. - Conforms to rim profile.
$12.99 - $17.19
- Semi-transparent for precise application, this lightweight Rim Tape creates an airtight seal in a vital step for tubeless setups. - 18mm x 10 yards - Transparent to ensure consistent adhesion through a quick visual verification when applying the tape - Won't leave residue when changing tape - Slightly stretchy to allow for easier application - 10 yards per roll
$11.99 - $14.99
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
$8.99 - $13.59
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
$13.59 - $15.29
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
$7.99 - $25.99
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$12.99 - $66.99
Orange Seal’s rim tape comes in 18mm, 24mm, and 45mm widths fitting most bike rims. The elasticity of the tape allows greater flexibility in fitting different types of rims and form factors.
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$23.99 - $30.00
The VersaValve stem utilizes a large, sturdy base plate that can be fitted on different rims, by use of rubber grommets. The large base plate ensures a solid contact with the rim bed and the adaptable grommets guarantee an airtight fit on most rims for mountain, road or CX use. - Universal fit. One valve for all rim types - Replaceable grommets - Kit includes VersaValve stems, two types of grommet, extra valve cores and RVC tool
$15.90 - $21.99
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
$14.99 - $57.00
- Made of durable light weight polyurethane - Provides a protective layer between road hazards and the inner tube - Weighs less than liquid fills and thorn-resistant tubes - Can be reused - Easy, mess free installation
40mm Valve Core Extender
$22.00 - $36.00
From pro-level race bikes to sport, fitness and adventure bikes, Giant delivers the benefits of tubeless tire technology to riders of all types. Features - Upgrade to tubeless performance - Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat generated from rim brakes - Lighter than most standard rim tapes and rim bands; weighs only 5g per wheel - Fits tubeless compatible on and off-road wheels with 19-35mm inner rim widths - One roll can tape up to one 29er wheelset
$19.00 - $22.00
• Specially formulated adhesive backing to manage heat from rim brakes • Narrow - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 16-20mm inner rim widths • Wide - fits tubeless compatible on-road wheels with 18-22mm inner rim widths
- For use with Giant proprietary wheelsystems - 38mm valve stem - Removable valve core for easier application of tire sealant - 2 per package - 87202: Road Disc WheelSystem specific
Simple, lightweight and robust - tough nylon tyre levers in a pack of two for fast removal of tires during a puncture repair. Features - Designed for a perfect fit on Giant Wheel Systems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
Page 1 of 4 Next page