The Flash I is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. - Double bushing spindle, 52.5mm - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
$105.00 - $120.00
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. Three sealed cartridge bearings make the Flash III iSSi’s smoothest rolling, most durable, lightest clipless pedals with multiple spindle length options. - Spindle Type: Flip III: Triple Bearing - Smooth-rolling at an affordable pricepoint - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 119 x 99mm
$105.00 - $110.00
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
$125.00 - $130.00
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
The Xpresso 4 is the perfect pedal for training. Built for everyday use, the Xpresso 4 features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow steel axle. A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform and a carbon blade with 3 tensions settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. The ICLIC system requires only a light step to clip in making it a great choice for beginners or smaller riders.
The Xpresso Free float cleats have been developed for the TIME Xpresso Road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats), in order to optimize performance following 3 points: security, ergonomics and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - Weight: 85g/pair
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- Nylon clips - Woven straps - For ATB or hybrid use
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
$9.99 - $11.00
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
$9.99 - $11.99
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 391g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- Nylon body w/steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 547g pair - 9/16-inch pedals
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
- Extends pedals - Not for use on exercise bikes
- Oversized plastic platform with tread - Chromoly spindle - Includes toe straps - 873g pair (9/16")
- Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage - Chromoly spindle - Quick flip cage design - Toe clip compatible - 288g pair - 9/16-inch
- 1-piece Polypropylene composite construction platform - 91mm x 140mm platform - Ball bearing system, loose ball - 9/16" Boron steel axle - Includes toe clip and straps - Weight: 302g per pair
- Heavy-duty nylon toe straps with classic style steel buckles - Narrow design fits most cage style pedals - 460mm length
This kit replaces the standard black plastic base plates. It provides an additional 2mm of forward positioning and an additional 14mm of rearward positioning. - Compatible with Light Action, Zero, and X Series pedals only
Speedplay's Light Action Stainless pedals are the easiest Speedplays to get into, so they're the perfect solution for seasoned cyclists with delicate knees, and first-time clipless-pedal users alike. They provide 15-degrees of knee-saving float without the self-centering action inherent in most pedals, so you don't work against spring tension. Their compact and low-profile design positions your feet closer to the axles for maximum power transmission and excellent cornering clearance. They boast durable stainless-steel axles with needle and two cartridge bearings for smooth spinning and feature dual-sided entry and early release for super easy starts and stops.
Syzr Pedal Systems transfer power more efficiently to your off-road rig. Rider power is delivered to Syzr pedals directly through the cleats, not through the spongy rubber lugs of the shoe sole. Direct, Through-the-Cleat Power Transfer ensures that no rider energy is lost during transmission. SYZR pedals also use Active Cleat Stabilization Technology to improve the precision of the pedal/cleat connection and eliminate the slop and lateral instability common to off-road pedals. With advanced Roller-Cam Release Technology, Speedplay ensures consistent release in wet or muddy conditions. Instead of the usual metal-to-metal connection that allows other pedals and cleats to seize during release, Syzr cleats feature Ceramic Roller-Cams that do not seize when wet because they roll. In addition to improving consistency of release, the ceramic contacts provide exceptional, long-term durability.
SYZR cleats work with Speedplay's SYZR pedals (sold separately). They feature a proprietary Target Acquisition Technology which uses funnel-shaped guides to steer the cleat into the pedal’s latch mechanism. Two wing-shaped Funnel Guides at the front of each cleat effectively increase the size of the target area to facilitate easier engagement. Engagement security has been optimized as well, by reversing the typical orientation of the pedal’s pivoting latch. The SYZR’s latch design prevents inadvertent release when pulling hard on the pedals because you no longer pull up against the latch gate.
Page 1 of 7 Next page