This Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor Set removes sealed bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm to 30mm. Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with an Allen key, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor out with a punch. - 12-piece set (Individual replacement extractors and parts are also available) - Made in the USA Set includes: - (1) Clear Plastic storage container - (1) 8mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9.5mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 10mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 12mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 15mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 17mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 20mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 22mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 24mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 25mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 30mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) Spare parts bag containing bolt sets for extractors
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 9 folding tool lets you take what you need and won't weigh you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 9 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus this smart tool tucks neatly into its included neoprene case.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
- Adjusts rear wheel for centering in frame - Size: 3/8" - Color: Silver
Keep those little chainring bolts snug with Sunlite's Chainring Bolt Spanner. It makes it easy to to swap out your rings, too.
- 14mm Socket wrench - 8mm Hex wrench - Hardened steel construction - Dual-compound grip
• Fits Sunrace style TIW clusters
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
• Pencil type w/clip
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
The Sunlite Shimano Freewheel Remover w/Guide fits the lockring on Shimano cassettes. Its hardened steel construction will last longer than your cassettes.
Sunlite's Sport Pedal Wrench is a double-ended wrench that fits any pedal size. The long handle gives you leverage, the rubber handle gives you a solid grip and the offset protects your knuckles.
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
So light you'll take it every time you head out the door, Specialized's EMT Pro Road Multi Tool includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus, the tools are crafted from CNC-machined, chrome-plated steel for durability and the Allen keys are hollow for extra weight savings. The Pro Road weighs only 65 grams!
$39.99 - $40.00
SBC torque wrenches are preset to the exact torque specs needed for the different fasteners found on Specialized bikes. The ergonomic handles provide a perfect grip. • 45 in-lbf (5.1 Nm) is used on road and MTB 4-bolt stems, Shiv and Shiv TT seat collars, MTB bolt-style collars • 55in-lbf (6.2 Nm) is used on Venge seat collar and round road seat collars • 120 in-lbf (13.5Nm) is used on single bolt seatposts • Preset torque value with a unique spin free design to eliminate the possibility of over torqueing fasteners
Replacement SWAT Road Tool only. - Made with hardened CRV steel bits with anti rust coating and forged alloy side plates.. - Includes slotted screwdriver, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm, plus a T25 Torx. - Does not include storage cradle to attach to cage.
$29.99 - $34.99
Specialized's Top Cap Chain Tool replaces your top cap and places a chain tool and spare chain quick link inside your bicycle fork's steerer tube. This way you'll never forget your chain tool. This tool can be installed in any 1-1/8th inch steerer tube that is at least 32mm deep. It's available in models that work with either aluminum or carbon steerer tubes.
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. If you need to replace the original pump head o-ring, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
$17.99 - $56.99
- Consumer grade water-based silicone bicycle polish - Safe on all parts including carbon - Protects against uv rays, water and dirt
If you have even battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for these shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. Pedro's BB Socket Holder provides a simple, shop quality tool that solves this problem. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty. - Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation - Works with square taper and splined axles with M8 or M15 internal spindle thread - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle.
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$12.00 - $19.99
- Specifically designed for quick and easy installation and removal of various bicycle parts and accessories - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use
Page 1 of 20 Next page