$29.99 - $31.99
• Singlespeed crankset • Alloy crankarms w/ solid steel chainring • Square taper interface • Does not include BB
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
$11.99 - $19.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
• Compatible with mini hex chainrings
- Youth sized 1pc cranks - Pin style chainring retention - Accepts 1/2" pedals
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
$9.99 - $19.77
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
$58.49 - $79.99
Shimano's 9-sped Alivio crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. They are chainguard compatible, so if you're using these cranks on a commuter, your pant cuffs aren't in danger. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise.
$36.99 - $49.99
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
$54.99 - $61.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Salt Rookie cranks feature slim chromoly crank arms. - Tubular chromoly heat-treated arms, chromoly spindle - Includes BB set; slim crankarm design, left & right side sprocket bolt boss, adaptor for USA BB shell - Crank Length: 175mm - Spindle Material: Steel - Drive Side Compatibility: Right and Left Hand Drive - Crank Arm Material: Steel - Crankset Style: 3-Piece - BB Style: Mid
$151.00 - $184.99
SRAM's Rival 22 performs on par with more expensive cranksets, but at a bargain value. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival crankset proudly boasts SRAM's X Glide R chainrings that are specifically designed for use with the Yaw front derailleur. Durability and reliable shifting are your allies with Rival 22.
SRAM's Rival OCT Crankset utilizes SRAM's Open Core Technology to save weight and put more power to the road. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival proudly boasts SRAM's hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for long-lasting durability and quick shifting. Plus, the Rival crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
$45.00 - $48.00
SRAM's S600 3.0 Crankset features forged arms for increased strength and reliability paired with smooth shifting chainrings for the best combination of looks, performance and price.
$98.00 - $138.00
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
Youth sized 9-speed, triple crankset with melt-forged crank arms intended to be used with square taper bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - Steel chain rings - 50mm chain line with a 113mm spindle - Integrated chain guard - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Chainring BCD: 104, 64 - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Rings: 44/32/22 - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - BB Included: No
A triple crankset with melt-forged arms and non-replaceable chainrings that is compatible with square taper bottom brackets. - Alloy crank arms - Steel chain rings - 48mm chain line with a 122mm spindle - Integrated chain guard - Chainrings are not replaceable - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 48/38/28 - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Drivetrain Speeds: 7 - Chainring BCD: Riveted - BB Included: No
RaceFace Ride crank arms are forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio. - Bottom bracket sold separately
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
Tight tolerances and precise torque specs mean precision parts like this MegaExo 12 Left Arm Crank Bolt need to be replaced from time to time. Make sure the heart of your drivetrain is secure, and pick up a spare or two today.
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
- One-piece chromoly crankset - 24TPI - Length: 175mm - Weight: 997g
Performance Creativity For the aficionados and the geeks and the fanboys and the freaks, a custom-painted crank is a place of pride. A painted hammer. A beautiful ax. Troy Lee and his team channeled the future of camo to design these cranks, and the future in the stiff, durable world of SRAM cranks is looking exceptionally bright. Specifications: - Speeds: 11/12 - BB Compatibility: DUB:BSA73, PF89.5, PF92, PF30 MTB73, BB30 MTB73, BSA MTB68SP - Chainring Size: 32 - Crank Arm Length: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm - Chainline: 52.0mm - BB Spindle Interface: DUB - Chainring Material: Aluminum - Guard: No Guard - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD: Direct Mount (DM) - Crank Arm Material: Carbon
The Shimano 105 double crankset balances weight and efficiency without sacrificing stiffness. It offers Rider Tuned performance with numerous gear combinations, and the wider gear pitch increases chain clearance with small gearings and allows for as short as 410mm chain stays. - Hollowtech II construction - 11-speed - 110mm Shimano Asymmetric BCD
This 2-piece crankset with chain guard is perfect for city and commuter bikes. - Chainring: 45T, 42T, 39T - Single or double chainguard integrated design - Chain compatibility: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed, HG 8-speed (1/2 inch x 3/32 inch)
Shimano's Deore Crankset features efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Its smooth shifting rhythm maintains speed and acceleration over challenging terrain and provides optimized gear combinations and ratios for trail riding. Features: - HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (3x10-speed) - Efficient power transfer - HOLLOWTECH II crank arm with 4-arm construction - Composite chainring - Close step tooth profile for smooth shifting - Bottom Bracket compatibility: SM-BB52/BB-MT500-PA - Chain Line: 50
$230.99 - $234.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting. These cranks are Boost compatible. - Enhanced chain retention. - Better sealing and better rotation. - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - 4-Arm Chainrings : x - Chainring Sizes : 38-28T, 36-26T, 34-24T - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arm Length : 170mm/175mm - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Shimano Dura-Ace Left Crank Arm. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Page 1 of 3 Next page