- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$7.99 - $9.99
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology. - Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated. - Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008. - Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables. - Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers. - 60-65mm in length. - Black
$29.99 - $39.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
$19.99 - $22.99
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
Designed using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 10mm, 3mm and 2mm (15mm total) - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1-1/8 integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
$8.50 - $8.99
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield lever is easy to install and remove without having to wrestle grips on and off. An ordinary hinged clamp can be bulky and expensive so a new clamping design made specifically for die-casting was used. This approach keeps the lever reliable and affordable. The lever handle is the same comfortable shape as the proven Monolever Medium blade.
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
- Forged alloy construction - Double bolt centering design - Oversize 6mm hex bolts
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Lower - Length: Dual Cable - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5-9.5" - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Super hardened nylon construction - 40mm diameter, 100mm length - Special insert fits 3/8" or 14mm axles - 90g (pair)
- Threads onto 3/8" axles - Double-sided - Oversized - Alloy - Length: 3" / 74mm - Width: .94" / 24mm - Sold as a pair
$12.99 - $17.99
- Steel - Threads onto 3/8" axle - Knurled & grooved - Diameter: 33mm - Sold in pairs
- Precise fit and smooth function - Great cable travel range - Shielded cables for durability - Includes upper and lower cables - Use: 1-1/8" BMX
Sunday’s Freeze Topload Stem uses a die-cast aluminum body with forged 6061-T6 aluminum face plate rocking an embossed Sunday logo. It has recessed sides and bottom section to reduce weight without losing an ounce of strength. With their careful material and design choices, Sunday is able to offer the same stem used by the Sunday team at a very affordable price. - Reach: 52mm - Stack Height: 33mm - Rise: 34mm (1mm drop when inverted) - Clamp Bolts: M6 x 1.25mm pitch (x4) - Pinch Bolts: M6 x 1.25mm pitch (x2) - Weight: 10.5 oz
The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
In BMX racing, that first sprint from the gate is the most important part of the race. Shimano knows this, so their DXR cranks are unbelievably stiff, perfect for getting out in front for the holeshot. They borrow Hollowtech II technology from the Saint downhill cranks to make them rigid, light and super tough. They sport a narrow Q factor for smooth pedaling and steel pedal inserts for durability. When 2nd place just won't do, DXR is the answer.
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
Chase Gouin’s signature tire. Predictable during tight turns and made to roll smooth at high speeds. Horizontal tread grooves provide shoe traction only when you need them to. This modern interpretation of one of the most popular tires ever made is used regularly by street riders too. Now available with a Special Compound tread durometer for polished indoor floors. 100 PSI, of course.
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
The Graduate sleeve is the replacement sleeve for the Graduate peg that's made from long lasting, fast sliding plastic. - Sold singly
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
The QUADRANT uses a unique pinned junction design that allows Odyssey's lightest rim to also be their most affordable. With its offset spoke drilling, this rim is stronger than its weight suggests. The Quadrant is one of the few pinned rims that receives regular and unquestioned use by pro level riders. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 18mm - ERD: 392mm - 36-H - 20 inches - 420 grams (14.8 oz)
Page 1 of 2 Next page