The Freedom EX can securely carry two bikes, up to 60 lb each, and accommodates bikes with tires up to 4 inches wide.
- Versatility is its middle name. Carries the widest variety of bike combinations.
- Lightest tilting 2-bike hitch rack around, 27 lb total weight, thanks to compact, single-bar design.
- Hauling machine. Can transport 2 bikes, up to 60 lb each.
- Open Sesame! Tilting feature allows hatch access, even when fully loaded.
- Features integrated locks and reflectors for extra security and visibility, day and night.
- Platform style hitch rack
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lb/each.
- Wheel trays with straps plus a Cuscino encased down-tube cradle securely holds bikes.
- Sleek, compact and lightweight build transports two bikes on a single bar.
- Accommodating bike space and design fits nearly every type and combination of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes, eBikes, balance bikes and unicycles.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use.
- Reflectors on outside wheel trays ensure extra visibility in low light.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
- Universal hitch works with 1¼" and 2" hitch receivers.
- Rack weight: 27 lb
- This rack fits a wheelbase of up to 48".If your bike has a longer wheelbase, you will need Saris' long wheelbase bar (sold separately).
- Universal wheel trays accommodate a wide variety of bikes and wheel sizes (up to 4" tires).
- For use with tires wider than 4", add the Fat Tire Wheel Holders (sold separately)